Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Pro-Beta Post

Hi, sorry I forgot to post again, but I forgot between Sunday and Friday and on Saturday I was too excited about the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event. In case you're interested, though, my team won the final event at the end of the final beat event. Here's some footage of some people on a different team and probably on a different server than me. My team did win on my server, though. I died and didn't actually do much to help, but I was on the winning team. The team on this video actually lost first on my server. While everyone else had, like, 10-20 people, the had about, um, 0. Also, If you see a person with totally red hair with a name that ends with [TVC], that is me. If you want some funny music that actually sounds good, here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, just coming from free digitals and I am quite impressed with your blog considering you are only 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy stuff, looks really good on you..keep up the awesome work!!!! I am a fan!

Unknown said...

This video is funny