Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Birthday Post

That's right everyone! It's my birthday! That's what I would say if I hadn't forgot to post yesterday on my actual birthday. Anyway, to celebrate my birthday, I'm going to give you one of my personal favorites, a song from Family Guy from the episode where Stewie and Brian travel through universes and get themselves in a universe where, and I quote, "everything is drawn by Disney." It has a song, multiple references to Disney movies, and, at the end, extreme violence. By the way, if you figure out what Stewie means when he says Gaily/Gayly, please tell me. I'm pretty sure it's gaily, but still.

1 comment:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Oh, a day late? Well then, let me wish you a belated Happy Birthday, Louis.

Keep up the fun blog and good luck!